Campaign to Restore Child Health
World Mercury Project “Celebrates” Children’s Health Month
America’s children are facing epidemics that the world has never seen. We are in a crisis. Chronic diseases are crippling our children in far greater numbers than in any generation in history. We need to make our children healthy again! #restorechildhealth #worldmercuryproject
The World Mercury Project is recognizing October 2017, Children’s Health Month, by launching a set of videos highlighting the chronic health issues plaguing our children. Everyone—children, parents and family, education leaders and teachers, health care and insurance providers, cutting edge businesses that employ graduates, our country’s military—has a stake in this fight to restore our children’s health. As children are the keys to our successful future and prosperity, we don’t have a moment, or the health of any child, to lose.
It’s Time to Pay Real Attention to Children’s Health
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. stresses in this article, It’s Time to Pay Real Attention to Children’s Health, that there is no crisis more urgent than the chronic illnesses now affecting over half of our nation’s children. He also explains how the U.S. is not living up to the vital responsibility of children’s health and, in fact, is failing children miserably: “American children’s ability to develop and thrive is being sabotaged by an avalanche of chronic ailments, with pediatric rates of some chronic conditions among the highest in the world.”
Here are the facts:
- 54% percent of American children are chronically ill
- 13% of America’s children are in special education
- One in six children has a developmental disorder
- Millions suffer from allergies including deadly peanut allergies
- Almost 7% have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- 15,000 or more children were diagnosed with cancer this year alone
- One in 68 have autism
- There is an epidemic of autoimmune illnesses like lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and psoriasis
- Still other children suffer from debilitating anxiety, Tourette’s, and sensory issues.
- Infant mortality (SIDS, etc.) in America is much higher than in other high-income countries while infants receive more vaccines in their first year of life than anywhere in the world.
What is happening to our kids? What can we do to stop the epidemics and help those suffering now?
We, the people, have got to take on this battle because our federal agencies and children’s healthcare associations are failing us. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is also calling attention to Children’s Health Month with tips for parents. But none address the chronic illnesses facing children today. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the association of pediatricians charged with keeping our children healthy are also letting us down. They know we have an epidemic of chronically sick children yet their recommendations are only for those who are healthy. This chart from the AAP recommends screenings for preventative care and says, “ …these Recommendations for Preventive Pediatric Health Care are designed for the care of children who are receiving competent parenting, have no manifestations of any important health problems, and are growing and developing in a satisfactory fashion. Developmental, psychosocial, and chronic disease issues for children and adolescents may require frequent counseling and treatment visits separate from preventive care visits.” Thanks a lot, AAP! How about suggested solutions to end the worst epidemic of childhood chronic disease in the history of mankind?
Vaccine Injuries Can and Do Happen!
The World Mercury Project believes the testimony of the hundreds of thousands of parents who are the best eyewitnesses to vaccine injury and subsequent sickness/chronic diseases that happened to their children. Below are links to videos of real parents telling real vaccination stories — how their children developed chronic illnesses, or even worse, died from vaccines. From their experience, you can learn to protect your children.
Throughout the month of October, we will be focusing on the skyrocketing rates of poor health facing today’s children to raise awareness, hopefully find answers to why they are so sick and restore their health.
RFK, Jr. launches Campaign to Restore Children’s Health – October 5
American children’s ability to develop and thrive is being sabotaged by an avalanche of chronic ailments, with pediatric rates of some chronic conditions among the highest in the world. Behavioral and developmental disorders have become epidemic in our children. One in every six children today has been diagnosed with a developmental disability, such as autism, ADHD, or learning disabilities, according to research from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. That’s 1.8 million more children than were diagnosed with similar conditions in the late 1990s. And nearly twice as many boys as girls have these conditions. American children are also the most highly vaccinated in the world. Since 1990, when the U.S. began substantially expanding its vaccine schedule, the number of vaccines required for school entry has increased by approximately 260%. Currently, children receive repeated shots for 16 separate illnesses. Counting vaccines administered during pregnancy and yearly flu shots, by the time our children are 18 years old they have received up to 73 doses of vaccines!.
Parents Speak Out on Vaccine Injuries
One such story is that of Sarah Bridges and her son, Porter. As you watch Sarah describe what happened in the months and years following Porter’s vaccine injury, keep in mind that Sarah’s story is not an anomaly—in fact, it is echoed by countless families around the country. We cannot let the reality of vaccine injury continue to be buried by those who profit from the perception that vaccines are “safe and effective.” We must all speak up on behalf of our children to ensure their stories are heard and never forgotten.
World Mercury Project asked parents to send us their families’ vaccine injury stories. Within 36 hours, we had over 6000 stories. Read their personal testimonies from a WMP selection.
We can and must do better for our children! Demand vaccine safety research.
World Mercury Project is asking for everyone’s help to demand vaccine safety science. Our government health leaders in charge of protecting children’s health are urging parents to vaccinate without doing the science necessary to prove all vaccines are safe for all children.
World Mercury Project wants:
- Vaccines to go through the same rigorous approval process as other drugs before being approved for use in our children.
- Mandatory reporting of vaccine adverse events and automation of the Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) database and Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). (Currently only about 1% of vaccine injuries are recorded in VAERS.)
- Everyone involved with federal vaccine approvals and recommendations to be free from conflicts of interest.
- All vaccines recommended by the Advisory Council on Immunization Practices (ACIP) prior to the adoption of evidence-based guidelines to be reevaluatated.
- Research on what makes some individuals more susceptible to vaccine injury.
- Fully informed consent and individual rights to refuse vaccination.
Join us to restore child health!
- Sign up for free updates to join the movement for a healthier tomorrow. (There’s also a signup box at the top of this page.)
- Make your own video of your child’s story and post it with the hashtags #restorechildhealth and #worldmercuryproject. Instructions: Just go to Facebook live. Create your own 1 to 2 minute video describing the illness your child has and how it has affected his/her and your family’s life. We need to chronicle all of these injuries and make sure our government officials watch your eyewitness testimony. Be sure to set your video to “public” so everyone will see it and send it to us so we can add it to the collection.
- Share all of the eyewitness videos with your friends on Twitter and FB.
- Please consider a donation to World Mercury Project so that these videos can make their way to Congress. Help us educate the public on the real injuries that happen with vaccination every day and help WMP in our requests for transparent vaccine safety science.